Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

Tips on General Things!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

Tips on General Things! Empty
PostSubject: Tips on General Things!   Tips on General Things! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Hi! :3 This is a "from my experience" advice/tips topic! I'll start off. (yes, semi-joke topic!)

1. Never eat more than 2 slices of cake in a sitting.

2. Use two sheets of fabric softener for towels.

3. If you have an obsession of someone, its best to try and reason it through or else it'll turn into a hobby. If you can't get rid of this obsession, you might as well have fun! (not to the point where you're in his drawers sniffing his condoms)

4. Wash your face 2-3 times daily.

5. Read a book, you'll feel smart.

6. Wear deodorant.

7. Wipe your keyboard for germs please.

Thats my random group of advice. xD
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

Tips on General Things! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips on General Things!   Tips on General Things! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:52 pm

8. FOR ALL YOU YOUNG GIRLS OUT THERE!! Dammit if its gonna be your first time, you better have fun!

9. Be mindful of what people can see inside your house, don't be naked in your house playing AO and a sudden wind rips off the shades from your glass door.

10. The awkward silence between you and your pet means even animals go "wtf?!"

11. Pets know when you HAX.

12. Visit Hawaii, bring sun lotion, seriously, get off mien beaches with your lobster tanners!

13. Be mindful in what pool you swim in, seriously I got a rash and its taking its sweet time going away!
Back to top Go down

Tips on General Things!
Page 1 of 1