Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

ATTENTION!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leetie

Leetie

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:02 pm

If you were here about a couple months ago, ALoHA looked like this:

ATTENTION! Leetie10

But sadly, due to some excused, and some just MIA, our org has been reduced to this:

ATTENTION! Untitl10

I admit I've been gone for some time now, but not without a good explanation. I'm now back and ready for action.

A decision by two Generals and the org president himself has been made that there shall be a temporary rule in tact until our org is lively and full once again.

ALL GENERALS SHOULD HAVE AN EXCUSE TO BECOME MIA! All generals who are MIA for more than two months shall now be on probation* and MUST be on in the next month or suffer being demoted, or possibly kicked, from the org. Keep in mind, probation means that you are not to recruit, host raids or parties, or anything without another General's(who's not on probation) consent.

* - Generals with explanations on their absences will not be put on probation. (Please contact AK, D, or I to explain your reason.)

Even though this rule may be temporary, it could become permenant. If we get all of our members back, we are NOT going to lose them again. If we take this rule off and people start going MIA, IT WILL BECOME PERMANENT.

-Rules may change, so please keep checking on the forum.-
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 am

Taking into account that the only ones missing from regular action atm are Tango, Blood, Zor and Kitty, that's a sad commentary even in itself... Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Leetie

Leetie

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Sadly, Bill, that's how desperate we have become. The rule is not actually being inforced, solely because those who are MIA are close friends of the other Generals who are actually here. We have got new members, so we're getting to the "lively stage" we once were, but it's taking awhile!

P.S. Haven't seen you around? ;O I miss you, Bill!!
Back to top Go down
silverware13

silverware13

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:55 pm

First post on this forum. I think this is on the right track, would love to see the org become really active, honestly I think another thing we need to do is advertise that we are looking for members if we want to get our org to get active again, also would be cool to get more players all across the higher level ranges, more 170s - to 220s, would be nice to foresee doing some raids just in org.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATTENTION! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION!   ATTENTION! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: