Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?

Go down 
+2
Admin
Dragonjoo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonjoo

Dragonjoo

An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Empty
PostSubject: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:59 am

Hello my friends
In an effort to make a lot of creds and gain a lot of nice items,i am proposing a plan to help (power level) sloobs (people with shadowlands expansion) to lvl 150 to create a s10 army. And froobs (free ao players) to lvl 150+ to create a RK raid and tower raid force. If you haven't already check my post, so see the goodies that drop in sector10 [url=S10 POST]https://aloha.forumotion.com/calendar-events-f9/we-need-to-start-a-sector-10-bossteam-t41.htm[/url]. With a lot of people the same level we will also have the ability to do Tower Raids (currently the lvls are to scattered). Also the higher level u are the more useful you are in RK raids.
There are many pro's to powerlvling but also many con's. If this is accepted then there will be rules for who is eligible and how we will go about it.

So I ask you all for your opinion on doing this.
P.S. I dedicated, the average time to reach lvl 150 is about a week. Yes I am talking about Froobs.

President D.

We live in a beautiful world
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am

Well, as it is widely known, my toons are gimp, well, at least they aren't twinked. But if I could finally arse my way to twink them out I could probably help out in the teams to get them to 150. The problematic thing for fr00bs is to get from 100 to 150 - getting to 100 could be done in a fulltime-playing day easily I think...
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Wolfe13

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:13 am

im looking to be back on AO more this Saturday at the latest and work on lvling my toons some more
Back to top Go down
Dragonjoo

Dragonjoo

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:13 pm

The problem is not weather is can be done, I have a massive army of alts that can easily help people lvl. From level 89+ My NT can kite borgs AND 109+ my twinks can pull high lvl rk missions.
The main problem is weather we should do it or not. If we powerlvl low people we will end up with high lvl noobs, there are already a lot of these in ao. BUt the person can work no there toon to learn how to use it properly and just being high lvl is a benefit to org.
The next problem is that once people get a high lvled toon they usually start a new alt instead of working on that toon to make it helpful. Even so there is power in numbers.

It is possible to lvl a lot of people to 150, but is it worth it?

The first rule of AO is don't make your FIRST toon in a low lvl twink. Its not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Snie

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:32 pm

I am normally against Powerlevelling, but ... with a specific goal in mind then that oould be beneficial.
I wouldn't mind using one of my chars to assist with S10 would think that either a doc or Soldier or Fix woudl help for the dmg.

But I don't want to see powerlevelling for the sake of it...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:45 pm

The rule of AO is that your first toon ends up being a total gimp because you do nothing but mistakes - and learn what to do with your second toon whilst taking the first wherever you want. The only reason why I've kept my 1st toon (Billharper, Solitus Engi @ lvl 77) is that it can warp people. Other than that it's utterly useless.

As for Fr00b powerleveling I don't think it's worth it - I mean, all fr00bs do is team mishes from 100 to TL6... and only from TL6 onwards are fr00bs strong enough to raid mercs or something like that. I don't know any worthwhile raids below mercs that could be of finantial interest and think of it only as a dire need because expansionary loot could bring in alot more dough than RK stuff methinks - but I might be saying a load of bullcrap because I haven't the faintest idea about inter-player trading, which I don't do...
Back to top Go down
Mielk

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:05 am

Well, I'm getting back on but my paid account is no more so I've just restarted :-\
I'm going to need some help leveling is basically what I'm getting at :-D
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 am

See, that's the problem with paid accounts - no way to be able to take a break because the RL money has to keep flowing... Fr00bPowAh FTW!!! Very Happy

No problem, luv, I'll help ya out as good as possible!!!
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Well I have my fixer that's lvl 37 if anyone wants to power level it. Sadly, I don't have any high leveled weapons for Fixers, but I do for Agents, so if you want me to roll an Agent to level I could do that. I don't know when I can get my Expansion account back, and I don't know how often I will be on, but I'll try. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?   An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Army is Needed. Willing to help power level Org Mates?
Page 1 of 1