Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!!   MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 11:46 am

According to the new rule instated by President Sir D, all Generals and Squad Leaders are required to organize a raid once a month to maintain rank.

In accordance to this rule, General Txernobill (and his harem of alts) have decided to provide raids to Elian Zuwadza
and Escaped Gargantula on the second weekend of each month. All interested should sign up below!!!

Edit: Possible dates for the raids have been set up on the calendar!

Edit 2: For this month, since the 2nd weekend has already passed, Txernobill will be providing raid assistance to Pumpkinheads when they appear near the end of the month, in the area of Galway Shire, Galway County and possibly also Stret West Bank!
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Leetie

Leetie

MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!!   MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Well, sadly I don't think I can organize a raid with me being gone so much and only being able to be on once a week ;x
Back to top Go down

MONTHLY RAIDS BY GENERALS & SQUAD LEADERS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: Calendar Events-
Jump to: