Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

-`Org Profession List`-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

-`Org Profession List`- Empty
PostSubject: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:28 pm

All right, using auno.com, and the amount of people asking for traders and tradeskillers, I went to the record of professions we have.

Advy

Agt

Crat

Doc

Enf

Eng

Fix

Keep

MA

MP

NT

Shade
1<-Leetie!

Sol

Trd

-------------------------

Not bad for an org that just got started. Though I suppose the goal of this topic is to bring forth the balance in the org professions. Not saying everyone has to make a trader or a tradeskiller, just saying MAs and MPs will now wrangle and tradeskill for us!(jk! xD)

The challenge for the org is such, the number of each professions we have isn't the problem, bluntly put, its the missing ALoHA tradeskill and wrangle department, and i kinda cringle to see orgmates tipping or begging for services and tipping outside on the streets of Bor, tho sometimes its needed. i find even a low trader that can cast a 30pt wrangle is a help.

(wrap it up Kitty!)

Goal:

Traders and Tradeskillers

Traders: All levels are welcome, though higher wrangles are a God sent.

Tradeskillers: level 100 or higher. Traders and Engi are prime for this purpose.

Good luck everyone! Don't stress making an uber 220 trader/engi, but try and have a trader/engi "pet" toon for convenience.
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:53 pm

( Woo! Only shade! XD )
Re-twinking Erselyn and possibly Benikagi to be tradeskiller toons, seeing how MP's have wonderful NP buffs.

All together with Erselyn, I should rack around 650-800 NP skill.

Possibly turning Benikagi into bank toon to hold nano's I find in mishes or on GMS I can afford. If your looking for a nano let me know and as long as it isn't a high leveled NT nano or doc nano I'll see if I have it.

Prices on nanos are usually free.

I sell kiting services for 1mil each level for people outside of CGI and ALoHA, but for orgmates, it's absolutely free. If your lvl 83+ you get top priority to my services. So sorry if someone is lvl 150, they'll have to wait if your lvl 83. ^^

Got to make sure I have GSF next time, last time was a dud cause the borgs out ran me. XD Working on that so I can possibly kite Ely hecks next level. >_<
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:46 pm

My MP sucks, can't cast Mochies yet due to missing imp overhaul, but when I ever get that done I'll be at the org's service for mochies. My NT is stuck at 100 for the occasional Foremans oddjob, so can't whip out the best HE's and nanocost-reducers, but she stands ready with the second-best since she's my normal buffing and recruiting station, normally always present at RBB whenever I'm with my crat elsewhere.

In terms of tradeskilling methinks that D has the skills to do whatever we might need, except for making jobe implants... my only trader is Intrader, a lvl 29 neutral soli female hottie which I normally just use for tourism...

Still focused first on getting Txernobill up to TL6 at least so everything else is so far on the backburner...
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:44 pm

ah... lol -pats Bill and Leetie- you guys are doing great. well the thing about D is... even though the President of an org is suppose to be a Superman... im only asking orgmates (asking not demanding or paying...<_<;; maybe if i pay them) that instead of asking sometimes, they take their own efforts.

see if people understand and respect higher lvl tradeskillers and traders, AO wouldnt have a problem with ungrateful players running around shouting "/s WRANGLE!!!! 131!!!! ARE YOU AWAKE?" "BUILD ME CARB/IMPLANTS!!!" then running off without a proper thank you or even consider tipping.

oh lol. your tiny trader can do lil wrangles that help... :3 i sometimes depend on my lil 20-ish trader just to squeeze into a nano or a weapon. xD

mmm... Leetie is turning into quite a BOOMBOOM :3
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:39 pm

No worries about the HE nano cost reducer Bill - I can cast PNH and Izgimmers.
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:36 pm

Adding in ALoHA(CGI) with "+ #"

Advy
67 + 2

Agt
75 + 2

Crat

Doc

Enf

Eng
86 +2

Fix
102 + 1

Keep

MA
96 + 2

MP

NT
82 +2

Shade
21 + 2

Sol

Trd
60 + 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -`Org Profession List`-   -`Org Profession List`- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-`Org Profession List`-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: