Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

Sitrep - what is everybody up to?

Go down 
+3
Mielk
Kitty
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Empty
PostSubject: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:55 am

Hi guys!

Since I see that many of us are working on something more or less intently I was thinking it would make sense to post a thread marking our progress and current situation since often teams are needed and if people are at similar levels this would help in coordinating efforts, and therefore, progress.

Currently, as everybody knows, I'm working on Txernobill, my crat, currently at lvl 79, so besides heading to Bloaters for loot and a little XP, I'm waiting on the chance of joining a borgs team to lvl up to 100 - still could use another CDR, a Recapture Beacon (it's interesting to have, in any case) and best-QL NCU thingies from Foremans. P.S: if anybody has any Nova Dillon armor around QL90-100 that they don't need, I wouldn't mind... Wink

What are you up to?
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:28 am

z-z mew? oh mkays in the morningz... -twitchtwitch- zzz.z.z.z.....z.zzzz....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:34 am

Lol, Kitty, I was talking about ingame...

Well, I reached 100, already got DPR and two CDRs, I wonder if a Recapture beacon is worth having... maybe I should, just for the heck of it... That's all I'm missing from Foremans, besides another 24-ncu thing but those aren't nodrop so I could continue without it...

Meh, guess I'm gonna screw on the recapture bacon and go forward with the levelling!

WTB Winner AO lottery ticket to afford implants upgrade!!!
Back to top Go down
Mielk

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:10 am

expect me on and ready to transfer my main toons very soon ^_^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:02 am

That's great news!!!

I'm currently 103, left the recapture beacon behind as well as the last 24-NCU thingy (well that last one isn't nodrop so no problem about that much). Still have to find a borging team to get me to 108 so at least I can go mishing in tow with my 150 MP... ugh, mishing, well, guess I'll just have to do it... oh well.

Good to see you back, Love!!!
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Made it to lvl 111 with NT. ^^ Found a couple of +130 nanos and can use all of them. Still looking for an AOE so if any finds any in a mish..... XD!
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 pm

well i got Lunakitty up to 101, envye is now 100 and awaiting her panther then shes off to hecks and missions, hellskitty got her keys to Vanya so hecks wouldbe easier to get.(plus i noticed i have enough for a shadowlands beacon to warp my to the garden i have a key off...sweeeet!)

opened a shop finally and sold alot of kewl items... xD just made 41 mil logging in today. (woot panther time!!...and maybe a blackbird??)

I do have another alt coming up but im waiting to consider my second account to open, but that wold distract me from one account to another so i rather lvl most of my first paid account toons to over 100.

gratz Bill! gratz Leetie! you and JJ have been doing great on your toons. actually your nt and another nt toon i talk to makes me wanna make one xD.

hm. that reminds me...
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Lvl 115 (and a half thanks to my kiting services last night XD) on my NT and using 165+ nanos on her self buffed. (Can almost use VE self buffed but off by three points, but I don't know if I want to delete a perk and put it in something that ups only +3 MC.)
Uping my CL a bit to get a new NanoC Init. Deck item on so I can instant cast my Izgimmer's Enveloping Flame. (7 sec cast and can cast it as 2 secs)

All in all, normal damage: 1.2k - 4.5k XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:38 pm

Currently at 131, levelling now is slow though since it's either team mish or borging only, solo mishing I don't feel at ease because my imps suck and I have need for better armor...

I need Nova Dillon stuff, don't know the QL yet but preferably somewhere above my level (131 minimum) and I have yet to make a major imp overhaul... *sigh*

Oh, if anybody's feeling charitable or is lucky enough to stumble over that nano, I could use Improved Red Tape (with the 538 requirement) , which I can't get because it can only be gotten in SL chestloot though it's a fr00b-friendly nano... Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting this one at all!

Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:43 pm

136. Got an AI level, can self cast every nano I have.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Currently at 135, thanks to the daily mish, been a while since I've had the pleasure of joining a full team to do a lvl 200+ mish...
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:39 pm

145. Hoping to get to lvl 220 before I have to cancel this account... >_<
Back to top Go down
Tango

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

When I get fully back, I'll be leveling Alyshar from 202 to 220 and making a few more paid twinks. Currently I can't play too much due to RL activities. Working overtime and cleaning my new house, moving next week (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:46 am

Currently at 144, thanx to Kitty & co Wink

Daily mishes continue to be suxxorz, waiting on another easy mish... Well, I'm busy getting the social phatz from anniversary, then I'll focus on levelling again...
Back to top Go down
Wolfe13

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:58 am

Trying to lvl my keeper up, starting to pick up that pace again.

Hopefully ill be able to help out a bit more on Raids and other things that require higher Lvls, Other then that. Im going to be Re-tooling my Engi to be a TS Toon, so i can use him to get a small boost in gaining Credits through TSing things to sell to people or in the city shop.
Back to top Go down
Mielk

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm

good news-ive moved out my parents house
bad news-i dont have my desktop here yet, my car broke down, and i might have to cancel my paid account :-\

but as soon as i can get my desktop here in the next week, then ill be on again x_x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 am

Got to 151, finally (making Txernobill my highest toon ever)!!! Thank you Kitty & Scotty!!! Very Happy

Now all I need to do is wrap up the Shoulderpad quest and then see if I start the dreaded task of upgrading my imps so I can continue to level, big time...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 pm

Oh noes!!! Seems it's true that one calamity never comes alone...

Imagine that I bumped myself up to lvl 162 with my crat and so am confronted with the gruesome task of forcefully having to undergo an imp overhaul cause I'm skill- and breedlocked atm - and imagine on top of that, now my main computer is giving me trouble!!! I have to "Take it to the shop(tm)" to have it fixed ASAP - just hope not the whole week to be ruined by this fiasco... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
rosekitty

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 am

Well, I reached 100, already got DPR and two CDRs, I wonder if a Recapture beacon is worth having... maybe I should, just for the heck of it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitrep - what is everybody up to?   Sitrep - what is everybody up to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitrep - what is everybody up to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: