Hereby shall be explained the rules of conduct expected to be followed by the members of the org in the two principal means of communications of the org - ORG CHAT and VOICE COMMS.
1. ANY INCITEMENT TO AND PARTICIPATION IN FLAME WARS OR ANY N00B BASHING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN ORG CHAT!!! INFRINGEMENTS WILL BE DEALT WITH THE UTMOST SEVERITY!!!
2. ALoHA(CGI) is assuming itself as a mature org and so a small amount of harsh language is tolerated, as long as it does not assume the characteristic of point 1. Cursing of clams is permitted as well as members of the KOS list, as well as every other element excluding org members and anything that would result in the negative aspects described in point 1.
3. Regarding sexual content, given the fact that most of ALoHA(CGI)'s members are mature it is inevitable that at times sexual content can arise in org chat and will also be tolerated, in moderate quantity. Nevertheless, any forceful abuse of the !cybor command of any org bot that contains that command will not be tolerated - in fact, the use of the !cybor command is only permitted during moments where it is considered propitious and in context of what is mainly being discussed in org chat at specific moments.
4. Org bots are some of the handiest tools present in org chat and are there to be used - not abused. Don't spam org chat with obviously senseless information requests.
5. Only members of the rank of General (and their respective alts) may invite other users as guest to org chat!!!
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS - TS3 SERVER
1. ANY INCITEMENT TO AND PARTICIPATION IN FLAME WARS OR ANY N00B BASHING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN VOICE CHAT!!! INFRINGEMENTS WILL BE DEALT WITH THE UTMOST SEVERITY!!!
2. Bearing in mind that the servers are not exclusively ours but just there for our use, so the rules are more strict regarding the use of voice chat compared to org chat. NO F-WORDS WILL BE TOLERATED IN VOICE CHAT and any abusive amount of harsh language will also not be tolerated. Infringements will not only result in being kicked out of voice chat but also being kicked from the org, since we appreciate the possibility of using this server and do not wish at all to put that factor at risk by going against the rules set up by the super-admin and passed on to us via Ak.
3. Regarding the hieararchy of comms policing, all org members answer to Ak who answers to the super-admin regarding any issue with the use of the TS3 server.
4. Ak reserves himself the right to move org members into specific team chat rooms that enable the rest of the org members to be shielded from contents specific to a team that is currently together mishing/raiding/doing something together specific. Such movings will of course be preceded of an announcement as not to interrupt any critical communications.