A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterCalendar

Share | 

Leetie's Vacation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leetie

PostSubject: Leetie's Vacation   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Well, obviously I haven't been on lately. (Sorry for that, and right now I'm sitting in my bed with a laptop on my lap, sick; not very fun.) School has started up and we just got our Progress Reports (All A's except for one B and C, both the same teacher. PE and Health nonetheless! Guess I really should of studied for that heartrate test...)

Anyway, I know last time I said I wouldn't be back til the end of August and then I came back early August, but this time, I'm sad to say this one is true. I'll log as much as I can, but I doubt I can go back to being on 24/7 until the next break period(which is only for about a week, closest is Fall Break in November...or was it October?)

One other thing - Anyone living near the Washington D.C. area? I'm heading there in April on a school field trip. xD Sounds fun right? You know, asides from the fact that I get bus/car sick easily...And our school (that is located in the middle of a corn field) isn't rich enough to afford plane tickets for 80 students. And no, no we are NOT randomly appearing there...Although that would be cool...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurthord

PostSubject: Re: Leetie's Vacation   Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Field trips r fun u can draw on the sleeping peoples =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Leetie's Vacation   Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Leetie!!! I hope to see you back in AO soon! I got back from my break and more and more people are returning for the festive season - Halloween and Xmas are coming!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aloha.forumotion.com
Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Leetie's Vacation   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Yes~ I have been checking in to see when the Halloween goodies are out so I can try to talk my parents into letting me stay on >_< Halloween is like my month xD That sounded evil...uhm...really, I just LOVE the AO clothes line/toy line, specially Halloween leets, and all the parties. Christmas is good to. ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leetie's Vacation   

Back to top Go down

Leetie's Vacation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1