Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

Anniversary City Building

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonjoo

Dragonjoo

Anniversary City Building Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Here is a link to where the parts can be found for the anniversary city building. No one knows what it is yet.
http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showthread.php?t=577406

SOME OF THE KNOWN PARTS

So in order I think:
Should be complete list now, anyone can confirm combination order? 3 first steps I have cheked...

1. Nanite Reconstruction Box - Uncle Bazzit's Shop Meetmedere (Confirmed)
2. Hacked Floorplan - Hacker Tool + Floorplan - Clan(Omni-Tek Confirmed) Swimming Pool = Hacked Floorplan (Info: Kraized)
3. Nanite Reconstruction Toilerbots: Abies Grandis. - Embalmer - Cha'Khaz, Sector 28 (Info: Moonsorrow) (QUESS: S42)
Peridotite - Vortexx (Info: Raggeh)
Nanite Reconstruction ToilerBots: Betula Pendula - S13 (Info: Flimsee)
Essence of Eucalyptus - CoH (Info: Bluemax)
Thermal Radiation Unit - Albtraum Keeper of Tortured Souls (Info: crude4gone)
a Metal Grate - Foremans T.I.M and Director. (Info: NotDavidBowi)
Inorganic Crystalline Oxide Tiles - DB2 (info: Surm-ffs)
Nanite Reconstruction ToilerBots: Thuja Plicata - normal mobs in S35 (Info: Scabadus) OR Sector 42 (Info: Candice)
a Copper Pail - TOTW Curator, Nematet, Guardian of Tomorrow and Azzy (Info: Klint)
a Copper Ladle - Mitaar (Info: Nesjamag)
a Mercury Vapor Excitation Globe - IS 3rd floor last 3 bosses (Info: Piranhaz)(Confirmed)
a Wall-Mounted Titanium Rod - Subway (Info: Sorhan)(Confirmed)
Mercury-Based Temperature Gauge - s10 gen (Info: Dantra)
a Dual-Core Psychrometer - DB1 (Info: Surm-ffs)
a Gofle-Hair Brush - Alappa - Reprogrammed Mezzorash (Info: lonewof28)

I think it's complete list..
Based on them from being dungeons and "raid" locations:

Locations this far:
Subway
TOTW
Foremans
Coh
IS
DB-1
DB-2
Vortexx
Mitaar
APF S10 S13 S28 S35 S42
Alappaa
Albatraum

sEE WAT U CAN GET AND POST WAT U ALREADY GOT
Back to top Go down
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Ohhh!! so all over the place! :3 kk I'm down for helping out!

xD as much as I can Sir D!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:53 am

I think we should seriously think about creating raid teams so that we can get the items needed - I can help out in RK, although I know that my toons are pretty much gimpy...
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Wolfe13

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

i know i can help with 3 of them, the Items from foremans, Totw, and the Subway

I can use my Keeper with a Team to get deep into Foremans for the Metal Grate.

with Mochams on my Engi, i can get fairly far enough to get the Copper Pail from Totw.

And my Advy is still low enough i can go through the Subway for the Wall Mounted Titanium Rod
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:13 am

I have several toons that could participate in the Subway raid - none are extremely twinked but they can definitely assist (Fixer, MP, NT, Engi, Crat, Agent).

I have two toons that could participate in the TOTW Raid - Advy and NT, probably I'd take the NT cause the Advy is too gimp.

For Foremans I can take my leading NT (Notumaqune) - she's not twinked either but she's 100, got the 1k board and Gamma, so it'd be a smooth ride till near the director.

For CoH I got my principal MP and Crat - the crat is only good for calming and stuff, the MP uses the best attack pet in terms of DPS that a fr00b can use.

My holidays will run from July 10th to the 25th, wouldn't mind raiding during that time to at least get the items I could help with...
Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary City Building   Anniversary City Building Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anniversary City Building
Page 1 of 1