A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterCalendar

Share | 

Parteh? Plan B.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leetie

PostSubject: Parteh? Plan B.   Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:17 pm

We've tried this many times before, but failed, but now we have a more active organization... Yes, I realize I'm always the one trying to start the parties, but that's only because in the old CGI we had TONS of the, and all of them were very popular. XD So why don't we bring back the old days?
What I'm thinking:

Where - Baboons or Reet Retreat (depending on if theres another party or not)
When - Saturday, August 28th, around the afternoon to the evening. (So we have plently of time to plan and to decide what time zone to do it in...)
What For - Org-Recruit Party/ Kinda sorta birthday party.
For Who - Everyone who wants to come, it's to chill out after those long days of mishing or leveling...
Prizes - Credz. (I see S10 Farming for some of us in the future...) Nanos. Armorz.

I have a script I can run in org chat near when the party is over so the new members can know all the org rules and all that stuff. Don't want to do it everytime someone joins, specially if we're planning on getting a lot of new members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Parteh? Plan B.   Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:58 pm

▲ I'm with Leetie! ▲

Though I don't know about August 28th since that's very far in the future and I normally spend weekends with my GF. Organizing stuff, particularly taking into account that orgmembers are spread over a wide range of time-zones, is difficult (a harsh lesson learned by the 1st attempt of Mielk & Foxy's wedding). What worked for me was to organize the wedding at 22:00h GMT, as it was a time when most ppl were agreeably available, although there was a delay at the second attempt but, as we all know, all's well that ends well. Very Happy

As Wolfe has already stated, my BD is a bit earlier than that and, now that we're lucky enough to have a city, following Wolfe's suggestion, I wouldn't mind at all that the party be held there - although my BD is on the 7th July, since it's on a weekday I probably won't be on since I won't be home for either lunch or dinner, so having my BD party at that day would be out of the question. So here's me sending out the first open invitation to a party on Friday the 9th of July starting at 22:00h at the latest at our city!!!

Edit: I just activated the Calendar so everybody who'd like to is welcome to add hers or his event to it!! So add your event to it, Leetie!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aloha.forumotion.com
Leetie

PostSubject: Re: Parteh? Plan B.   Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Well, I can't go in July because I'm going to Iowa to visit Taylor...I was saying August cause its a weekend and by then people will be going back to college and school and all that jazz and it would give people a chance to relax.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfe13

PostSubject: Re: Parteh? Plan B.   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:58 pm

I agree, we should do this sometime. We need to have a Birthday Party for Bill at the Org City Razz

But if would be fun to throw a Party
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parteh? Plan B.   

Back to top Go down

Parteh? Plan B.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1