Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the omni RK1 org Ancient Lights of Holy Anarchy (CGI) of Anarchy Online.

HomeLog inSearchLatest imagesRegister

::l Item Requests l::

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty

Kitty

::l Item Requests l:: Empty
PostSubject: ::l Item Requests l::   ::l Item Requests l:: Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Rule here are simple. Request an items with name, type of item, and quality level.

example:

Demotivational Speech: Surge in the System
nano
ql: 126

-or-

Demotivational Speech: Surge in the System

We do not sell to orgmates, merely trying to keep OUR orgmates rich. If the situation needs you may trade similar items or services for the value of the item. This is an org duty to keep favors to other orgmates without a good standing in creds, respect, and power.

Always say thank you, and just to make sure the request it complete, please post a notice that it was completed or else more than one orgmate will answer the call.

The goal is to keep ALoHA strong with support of eachother. finding help outside of org is kewl but the org name under your name is ALoHA, which means you have a duty to strengthen the org. as the org's duty is to strengthen you.
Back to top Go down
Leetie

Leetie

PostSubject: Re: ::l Item Requests l::   ::l Item Requests l:: Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Think I have a Demotionative Speech nano in my inventory. I'll check for you.

Looking for high ql (perferable 165+) NT nukes. Already have PNH so don't worry about the HE's. ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ::l Item Requests l::   ::l Item Requests l:: Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Back to top Go down
https://aloha.forumotion.com
Kitty

Kitty

PostSubject: Re: ::l Item Requests l::   ::l Item Requests l:: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 pm

oh the crat nano? ah lol its mkays that was just an example... <3

xD i dont think i could get the highest sl nukes but i can ask around. just make sure to get your specs.. meeeh...them books are rare at times...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::l Item Requests l::   ::l Item Requests l:: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::l Item Requests l::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main :: News-
Jump to: